This a fantastic opportunity for an electrical supervisor to join a market leading organisation based in Oxfordshire.
You wil be responsible for Managing/Supervising, co-ordinate(allocate) and control the Engineers, ensuring the operational team undertake PPM or Reactive Works in accordance with the agreed timescales.
Our client is a market leading organisation within facilities management and property and housing. They are now looking to recruit an electrical supervisor to be based in Oxfordshire.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and safety legislation in relation to Estate maintenance. To be responsible for developing and maintaining associated maintenance practices in line with statutory guidance, HTM's, HBN's, O&Ms where required.
- Manage/Supervise, co-ordinate(allocate) and control the Engineers, ensuring the operational team undertake PPM or Reactive Works in accordance with the agreed timescales, providing technical support and training (where applicable) to the Engineers, or escalating training requirements to the FM manager.
- Promoting and developing the culture of responsiveness, ownership and customer care amongst all staff.
- Driving a culture where all remedial works required are logged on our CAFM system and remedied as quickly as possible, applying for extensions of times as required on a reasonable basis.
- Establishing and monitoring effective quality control and feedback procedures for clients.
- Manage the Estates workforce including recruitment alongside the FM manager (and retention), appraisals, attendance and disciplinary matters in accordance with company policies.
- Providing assurance and evidence that the estate is compliant with statutory legislation relating to Estates maintenance.
- Reviewing, writing and producing site specific method statements and Risk Assessments for PPM tasks as required.
The successful Electrical Supervisor:
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent) in mechanical or electrical engineering or time served experience
- Experience in a management position within a maintenance environment, covering a wide range of healthcare building types and equipment.
- Management of a multi-disciplinary workforce
- Have an understanding of current Health & Safety and Estates related legislation and compliance.
- Evidence of continual professional development.
- Good knowledge and awareness of estates legislation e.g. fire, asbestos, legionella, health & safety, electricity at work etc relevant to healthcare premises
- Planned maintenance regimes.
- Strong understanding of Electrical Systems
Whats on offer?
- £30,000 - 34,000
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible benefits