Operations Manager | Property & Maintenance | £90,000 | London & Home Counties | Permanent
A Main Contractor worth shouting about. A fantastic opportunity for an Operations Manager.
It's obvious to see why they are one of the most successful Main Contractors in the UK. With their unrivalled ability to complete projects on time, within budget, and to an excellent standard, they have consistently proven why they are a great business to work with.
Leading from the top, senior management within this Main Contractor adopt a friendly, supportive and collaborative approach when it comes to management. Don't worry, they understand they need to crack the whip every now and again, but it's not their first approach. They are looking for someone who possesses the same passion and enthusiasm they do when it comes to construction.
When it comes to the team you will be managing, this main contractor will ensure you will be able to offer training and development, a high emphasis on internal promotion and additional rewards, enabling you to hire and manage some of the best talents in the industry. Not only this, all of this applies to you too. The opportunity to progress within the business and become a director are all a possibility.
On top of your basic salary, you will receive a company pension scheme, birthday leave, discounted private medical cover, incentive/bonus schemes and more.
You will be undertaking a range of fantastic responsive repairs and maintenance, gas servicing and capital improvement works through to social housing projects. It will be challenging, but it will also be extremely rewarding. If you're interested, make sure you apply.
Some of your responsibilities:
- You will lead and manage all operational activities ensuring that works are delivered on time, in full compliance with the codes of practice; best operating practice and statutory legislation.
- You will become the cultural ambassador for the region, developing and maintaining processes within the partnership and engaging the clients in a culture of collaborative working focussed on continual improvement.
- The Operations Manager will maintain and promote effective relationships at all levels with the client, focussing staff on performance, best value and establishing best-operating practices.
- You will manage and communicate with stakeholders; ensuring realistic expectations are created and met.
- Most importantly, you will be joining a values based business with a true family ethos, with our people at the heart of everything that we do.
- Extensive experience in managing multiple, large, directly employed workforces of multi-disciplined staff and supply chain on both a strategic and operational basis
- Successful management of multiple contracts across a number of clients up to a value of £40m
- Proven track record of strong client relationship management resulting in organic growth
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Experience of change management particularly in relation to cultural change and process re-engineering
- Commercial acumen Desirable
- Experience of managing mobile and/or TUPE transferred workforces
- Repairs & Maintenance experience planned and Energy sector experience
Have a think (not for too long though) and let us know.
Get in touch with Kerry on !