- New 3 year site in Liverpool.
- Privately owned, quality focused builder.
Our client is a privately owned, quality focused house builder who are driven to deliver exceptional houses within a reasonable time-frame. In a current market that is pushing for more houses than ever to be delivered in a shorter time-frame, their customer centric approach is a refreshing one. They are a widely recognised brand who have won numerous NHBC awards for their impressive sites.
- Produce detailed method statements and works programmes.
- Assist the Construction Manager and liaise with the Technical Department to ensure the build requirements and programme is met.
- Complete weekly progress reports and update the master plan, holding regular contractor's meetings to review the programme, quality and presentation.
- Ensure the highest standards of health and safety are met at all times for the site team, subcontractors, visitors and clients.
- Regular inspection and quality control of properties.
- Meet our stringent waste control and environmental policies.
- Plan and arrange visits by the National House Builders Council Inspectors to carry out accompanied stage inspections.
- Plan and arrange with Local Authority statutory services to carry out stage inspections.
- Complete a thorough Quality Inspection of each property prior to legal notice being served.
- Carry out professional and knowledgeable home demonstrations with each home buyer.
- Work with the Customer Services Department where applicable throughout the customer journey.
The successful candidate will have experience within a similar position at a reputable house-builder, leading the construction on a volume residential development.
£55k base salary.
20% bonus paid twice.
Clear route for progression within company.
Many more company perks.