Associate - Investment Fund Valuations - £65k-£75K+Bonus
A great opportunity for an experienced commercial valuer looking to join a London based consultancy team with a strong reputation. You will be required to lead on the valuation of portfolios conversing directly with clients.
- Reach firm and justifiable conclusions on values and have the ability to present information accurately in reports.
- Provide advice over a variety of investment property classes.
- Have strong client liaison skills with the ability to maintain and win new business.
- The ability to integrate well within a team and other business lines in the network.
- Further opportunity to undertake loan security valuations and purchase advisory, which may include financial viability assessments.
- MRICS or equivalent.
- Experience in undertaking fund valuation.
- Proven record in valuations of a wide range of commercial property.
- Fully conversant with RICS valuation - Financial reporting standards for UK GAAP and IFRS for valuations.
This is an immediate requirement and therefore if you have the required skills and experience then please contact James Gershfield at Investigo on or