Applications have closed
This listing has expired.
Homefix Services Ltd now have a vacancy for a New Business Development Manager to join their growing team.
The ideal candidate will have a proven sales background, strong people and communication skills, good leadership and management experience.
- We are looking for someone with property maintenance/building industry experience.
- Your day will involve liaising with new and current customers to secure and facilitate orders.
- You will ensure quotes are followed through promptly and communication is professional and on time.
- You will organise and arrange trades for quotation and works, manage the works process to ensure quality control and customer satisfaction.
- You will regularly carry out new customer generation and ongoing customer visits throughout the sales and job process.
- You will oversee all administration and credit control relating to the role and work with the administrator to set work schedules.
- You will be an organised and self-disciplined individual, able to work without supervision however you will get the full support of the business owners.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop the business and customer base to increase sales growth.
- Work to agreed sales targets.
- Source and select a core team of trades, negotiate terms of business.
- Instruct and manage trades effectively both employed and contracted to carry out works.
- Manage and develop employed personnel.
- Negotiate customer contracts and orders.
- Work with business owner to agree marketing/sales strategy.
- Communicate with all customers efficiently throughout whole process.
- Manage administration/accounts personnel.
- Customer Service visits and quality control checks.
- Complaints handling and processing.
- Use IT systems effectively to record and process communication.
Qualifications and Skills
Management and Sales experience essential
Clean driving licence
Salary £28,000 OTE
Job Type: Full-time