Commercial Manager sought by Ocean Village. Please note the role is based in Gibraltar.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and organised Commercial Manager, to join the Commercial Team at Fairhomes.
With a mix of offices, restaurants, bars and residential premises under management and with further projects in the pipeline this vacancy is available immediately.
You will be a proven commercially minded professional, who has assisted with marketing and sales strategies from concept to release and are now looking for your next challenging and rewarding opportunity.
An English spoken role but Spanish language a benefit.
- Manage the property portfolio of the commercial division including negotiating terms of underleases, rent reviews and the subsequent reporting and analysis.
- Assist with a sales strategy for residential projects from concept to release.
- Manage the post sales process including legal requirements, customer service and reporting.
- Being responsible for accurate and timely management information, with supporting analysis to Directors.
- Liaise with tenants in order to maintain a good relationship
- Ensure that estate agents are up to date with current vacancies and future plans
- Actively network in order to keep abreast with which companies in Gibraltar are considering re-locating
- Work with an in-house designer and external agencies to ensure that the brand is being promoted accurately and that promotional materials are accurate and of the highest quality.
Experience & Skills:
- Proven sales background
- Commercial acumen
- Strategic thinking and ability to follow through a well-organized plan
- Evidence of delivering innovative strategies
- Good organizer with strong administrative skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and logical thinker
- Ability to work on their own initiative and to take control of projects from inception to delivery.
- A practical, hands on approach and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A flexible multi-tasker with the ability to run various different projects concurrently
- Marketing & brand experience
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
With strong commercial acumen, you will be a self-starter, good at working well on your own, using your initiative and problem solving. Able to organise and prioritise your workload, motivated, and taking responsibility being part of your nature.
Salary dependent on experience.
If you feel you have the experience to deliver at a high standard, please forward your CV in English and a cover letter stating why you feel you are suitable for the role.
In accordance with the provisions of GDPR, we may collect information about you during the recruitment process. For further details about how we may use this data, please visit our website and review our GDPR privacy notice. By applying for this role, you are agreeing that you have read our privacy notice and are consenting to this use of your data. If you have any further questions after reviewing the privacy notice, please contact our HR department.