Vacancy Filler Limited
General Operative x2
Salary £31, 591 Per Annum
Full time - 38 hours per week
Permanent Our client is a 'not-for-profit' Registered Social Landlord. They provide affordable housing for people in Aylesbury and the surrounding villages in the Vale, housing over 15,000 people living and working in the area. With a growing portfolio of properties, an annual turnover of £39 million, and over 220 employees.
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced multi-skilled repairs and maintenance operative to work in the Property Services Team. Required Skills and Experience:
- General building skills such as bricklaying, plastering, joinery, fencing, groundwork, flooring, plumbing, tiling, decoration and clearance works.
- Good level of physical fitness, including the ability to lift, work at heights and in differing conditions.
- Have a current valid Driving Licence.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills with a customer focused outlook and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
E&D Commitment: Our Vision and Values express our commitment to becoming a leader in our field. As part of our continued commitment to our workforce accurately reflecting the community we represent, we especially welcome applicants from BAME backgrounds and applicants who have status as an individual with a physical or mental disability, as part of our ongoing commitment to Equality and Diversity.
Closing date: 16th May 2019 - midday
Interview date: To be confirmed Right Talent provides low cost recruitment solutions and acts as a Flat Fee Recruitment agency