About Optivo Housing
We understand the importance of safe, secure and affordable homes can make to people's lives. We develop places with people, not profit, in mind, building homes and communities where people can thrive.
We're one of the largest housing providers in the UK and a member of the G15 group of London's largest housing associations. We've over 45,000 homes across London, the South East and the Midlands, giving 90,000 people somewhere affordable to call their own.
Overview of the Head of Fire Safety Delivery-
- Overall responsibility for budgets and the service delivery of a rolling programme of Passive Fire Safety Works. Ensuring delivery on time, and within budget.
- Overall responsibility for the management the fire safety delivering team.
- Subject expert for Fire Safety delivery within Property Services.
- Ensure all regulatory and statutory requirements are met.
- To ensure that the Optivo owned and managed homes are maintained to a high standard.
- To deliver excellent Customer Service, Health & Safety and Value for Money
- Career Development- we provide excellent in-house training to develop your career.
- Pension- You'll receive up to 10% of basic salary. You contribute from 3% to 5% and we'll will double your contribution.
- Annual Leave - 27 days plus bank holidays. Your allowance goes up to 30 days with long service.
- Birthday leave -You'll receive a day off for your birthday.
- Buy/sell annual leave -There's the opportunity to buy or sell annual leave to suit your requirements.
- Life Assurance - Peace of mind for your loved ones, should the worst happen. Our scheme will pay three times your annual base salary to your nominated beneficiary.
- Employee Assistance Programme - Our team have access to a free confidential counselling service, offering support and advice on stress and anxiety, debt, lifestyle and relationships.
- Healthcare - Cash Plan Claim back on the costs of healthcare including the opticians, dentist and more via Simply Health.
- Discounts- Get discounts at your favourite retailers through Perkz including a variety of outlets, activities and more.
- Cycle to Work- you'll have access to our approved cycle to work scheme, giving you the opportunity to buy a bike and accessories and saving tax contributions.
- Season Ticket Loans- Interest free loans to purchase a season ticket or car parking pass for your commute allowing you to make savings.
- Long Service Awards- We recognise, celebrate and thank our employees for their length of service with us, throughout their career.
- Free Flu Vaccination- You'll have the opportunity to receive a flu jab in those wintery months.
For Additional information, please download the full JD attached. If the role sounds of interest and you would like to arrange an informal and confidential discussion to understand more about Optivo or the role, please contact the Talent Acquisition Team.
The closing date for applications is 23:00pm on Sunday 1st of December 2019 (the role may close earlier depending on the volume of applications) and the job reference code is: EXT/114607
Equal Opportunities At Optivo our aim is to have a diverse and inclusive workforce where people are respected for who they are. We embrace and celebrate cultural diversity in the workplace and value the strengths it brings us as an organisation. We believe that everyone deserves to be treated with respect irrespective of age, caring responsibilities, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We treat everyone we house, serve, employ and work with fairly and expect and encourage others to do the same.