Procurement Consultant, Best-in-Class Professional Services Firm -- £40K-£50K + Package + Exceptional internal progression - London
Due to winning business and expanding at a phenomenal rate, this professional services organisation urgently seeks a high-achieving Procurement Consultant to drive flagship domestic and international projects. The successful applicant will join a world class consultancy - with a global reach of 100 offices in 40 countries - and work in state-of-the-art offices in the heart of London and be trained by global experts in order to encourage fast and effective internal progression.
As Professional Services Procurement Consultant you will:
- Strategically manage high-value procurement across infrastructure, property, and natural resources and confidently advise crucial clients.
- Support Associate Directors on far-reaching £ Multi-Million procurement projects in a fast-paced environment and enact as a key player in order to maximise results and savings
- Deliver consistent and effective support in contract management on a variety of large-scale global projects
- Be an ambassador for the brand with client contacts and project members
Required Background for the successful Procurement Consultant:
- Direct and indirect End-to-End procurement experience within Construction, Engineering and Infrastructure (e.g. Rail, Airports etc)
- First-hand experience of NEC3 or JCT, and OJEU framework
- Confidence when dealing with and influencing stakeholders
- The ambition and skill to reach Procurement Directorship within a short time period
- MCIPs (advantageous but not essential - the procurement experience is more important)
- Degree at grade 2:1 and above from a top university
This is an ideal opportunity for those seeking a tailored and bespoke internal progression path to commissioning your own projects at Senior Consultant level and a realistic path to Associate Director level within 6 years.
If you are a progressive procurement consultancy expert looking for big global spends, authority of procurement strategy and successive promotions, this global procurement giant is offering you a great career move.
Please note this job requires travel around London.
To apply, please email through an updated copy of your CV to Nathan at .
Keywords: Procurement, Consultancy, Consultant, Supply-Chain, Property, Infrastructure, Project Management, Programme Management, Professional Services, Global, London, OJEU, Contract Management, Indirect, Direct.